colours.melody & harmonyy....

Thursday, July 01, 2010

a new chapter?

yesterday marked the end of my 3 years and 1 month relationship!!
long distance relationship, it was tough, it was not easy.

i couldn't let go yet, but i'm telling myself i'm gonna do it, for myself, for everyone that cares for me.

for YOU who had letting me go just like that, YOU are just someone who i dont even know anymore, for being so cruel, your words, your decision.

i asked myself what had i did wrong for all these that i need to face now, all this sorrow and pain.
i can say i did nothing wrong, except for 'not caring so much'.

i cant blame anyone can i?

i had decided to just let this go as well, time will heal.
but its not as easy, the more i think about it the more it hurts the more it hurtsssssss....

really........

why
why why

"i dunnoe.... i just need someone to be there..... "

bye~.. -=tiNg=-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home